GemPool are looking for a talented UI Designer with a Graphic Design background to join a successful agency in Dublin.
This role is focused on visual and interactive Graphic User Interface design. Central to this role is the creation of digital Design Systems; structured Brand Style Guides and UI Pattern Libraries that are not only simple, creative and beautiful but which also provide a consistent brand experience across multiple digital products.
- Visual / UI Design Research
- Ideating fresh design solutions and creating multiple UI concepts
- Developing and maintaining detailed design systems, specifying UX, visual, interaction and motion elements as well as documenting behaviours and usage guidelines
- Managing your bandwidth to execute UI design tasks
- Executing final, “pixel perfect” UI designs and package, spec, and prep for development
- Crafting iconography and infographics
- Building out interactive prototypes and assisting with usability testing.
- Designing micro interactions, animations and motion to enhance UI.
- Workshopping design solutions with the wider design team and client stakeholders
- Presenting design solutions to client stakeholders
- Quickly iterating design solutions based on critique from peers and learnings from usability testing
- 5+ Years of Digital UI/interaction design experiences
- Graphic Design background
- Working permit for Ireland
- Top tier user interface and interaction design skills
- Interest or experience in CSS animations and interactions
- Experience designing mobile first and fully responsive web experiences
- Deep understanding of design systems and logical design decision making
- Experience working closely with developers from conceptual stages to delivery
- Proficiency in creating both low and high-fidelity prototypes
- Experience in prototyping UI interactivity and in incorporating motion/animation.
- A keen knowledge of what is possible in modern Android, iOS, and web development and of design and interaction patterns and trends within each.
- Proficiency with Figma or Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, Illustrator and other design and prototyping tools.
- A good knowledge of UX Design best practice methodologies
- Experience working in Agile methodology
If you are interested in this opportunity, feel free to email your CV