We are currently recruiting for a great contract opportunity in an exciting IT consultancy company that works with many high-profile clients. Our client is offering an amazing opportunity to be part of an innovative team and continuously collaborate on many high profile projects. You will be part of a great culture that helps you excel in your field, whilst delivering innovative projects for the company’s clients. There is also the likelihood of contract extensions and further opportunities to deal with other clients of the company, continually innovating in the delivery of other projects.
If you think this job is for you, contact Aaron Thornton at GemPool Recruitment via email at email@example.com or call at +353 (0)1 901 7822.
Ideal Experience and Skills:
● 3+ years of experience in Front End Development.
● Great Understanding of HTML & CSS (Sass)
● Experience working with RESTful APIs and proficient with object-orientated JS (ES6)
● Proficiency in Angular, React or Vue, along with experience working with CMS based websites
● Familiar with Grunt, Gulp, Webpack or other JS task managers, and experienced using version control with git
● Good comprehension of web accessibility standards.
● Comfortable working with designers and knowing UX principles and specifications
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Highly adaptable in a fast-paced environment, where there are new skills and challenges constantly
If you think this role sounds interesting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 901 7822.