Electrical Site Supervisor - Multiple sites across Europe
Our client a multi-national mechanical and electrical contractor are looking for electrical site supervisors for projects in Germany, Denmark, Spain and Ireland
• Point of liaison for the client when dealing with reactive issues as they arise on site.
• First point of contact for determining reactive calls and forecasted repairs, liaising with the necessary parties to resolve technical issues on site.
• Qualification in a Technical HVAC Trade essential.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role desirable
• Knowledge of Air Conditioning / Refrigeration systems desirable
• Management and supervision of Contractors on site to ensure tasks are completed in line with company standard and EHS procedures as scheduled
• Planning and organizing with onsite technical teams, forecasting any upcoming attendances and necessary permits required to carry out works
• Supervision of Minor Work Installations as required
• Supervision of statutory Mechanical & Electrical preventative maintenance tasks
• Liaising with contracts managers on additional works to be carried out and progress updates
• Reporting on recommended repair works and associated quotations
• Attendance at monthly client partnership meetings alongside contract managers
• Track and keep stock of onsite consumables, arranging for replacements as required
• Garda Vetting Clearance required
• Strong leadership, communication and organizational skills essential
For more information send through your cv