My client is looking for a Data Analyst to join their growing tech team here in Dublin. They are looking for people who want to make an impact! Are you the type of person who loves to turn data into insights? If so, then this might just be the role for you. About the role
- Creating a data driven business - building out KPI reporting, and dashboards needed to run the business.
- Data backed decisions - the ability to react to change quickly is something we value at, you will become a key figure in analysing changes as they happen so that the company can make the right early decisions.
- Insights - we believe that data analysis is not just about answering questions, it is also about spending time analysing emerging trends in our data and converting those trends into insights that will allow the company to really accelerate our growth.
- 2-5 years' experience in a data analyst role or similar.
- Proven analytical approach to solving business problems.
- Data visualisation experience using modern business intelligence tools.
- Experience using Looker is a big plus.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, you can tell stories using data.
- You are comfortable explaining technical topics to non-technical users.
- Collaborative by nature with the ability to respectfully challenge assertions as well as being open to feedback without taking anything personally.
If you feel this is the right role for you, email your CV to email@example.com