GemPool are looking for 2 Product Managers to join an ambitious business! One with an Ecommerce focus and the other with a Business Intelligence focus. Our client were listed as Indeed's number one place to work in 2019 and are rapidly scaling. Who we are looking for:
We are looking for people who want to make an impact! We are not interested in building random features and working to arbitrary deadlines. We want people interested in creating autonomous product teams, tightly aligned to deliver positive business outcomes.
We want results orientated and outcome focused people, obsessed with the KPIs. You need to have the curiosity to experiment constantly, the humility to adjust based on the learnings and the transparency to proactively communicate the changes.
The Product Manager will take Product Owner responsibilities of writing stories, managing the backlog, facilitating ceremonies and helping ship features are a given. The right candidate will manage their area from discovery to definition, rollout, adoption and reporting - owning it from end to end. We are looking for a Product Manager with:
- 5 years' experience in a product management role with an e-commerce or business intelligence focus
- Proven results and an obsession with optimising conversion, in a B2C setting
- Experience working in an agile software development environment
- Comfortable using BI, web and app analytics tools as part of the day to day
- Strong communication skills and the ability to convey your thoughts, rationale and decision making comfortably to all levels within the company
- Collaborative by nature with the ability to respectfully challenge assertions as well as being open to feedback without taking anything personally
- Comfortable balancing differing opinions and driving to resolution
- A natural sense of urgency and keen to work in a dynamic environment where there is a consistent focus on outcome over output
- Experienced with and comfortable leading product discovery
If interested apply above or email your CV to email@example.com