Lead Front End Developer
Dublin City Center
My client is looking for a Lead Frontend Developer with mobile experience to join their team. Job Description
The role includes leading a team of developers, providing leadership, mentoring and ensuring adherence to the Scrum methodology. You'd also take on the role of scrum-master as and when required. Work in a multi-disciplinary team of architects, product managers, engineers and creative designers to create compelling use cases that are production ready. You would assist in the development of the Consumer Interaction Software Development Kit components of my client's platform, developing out the SDK’s for IOS, Android and other interaction channels such as Messaging, Amazon Alexa and Google home. Requirements
- 7-10 years of software development experience
- Expert at mobile app technologies, platforms and tools, including one or more of the IOS and Android Operating systems and
languages Swift, Objective C or Java.
- Computer Science degree or relevant
- Understanding of the process of the development of UI Dialogs to achieve complex multi modal interactions and outcomes
- Understanding of messaging and voice technologies such as Alexa, DialogFlow, RCS and Whatsapp.