GemPool an IT recruitment agency are working with a company who are simplifying advertising to maximise revenue for their customers. Their cutting-edge technology platform takes care of the heavy lifting enabling significant growth and creating exceptional content for customers. They are trusted by over 500 websites worldwide
Our client offers the opportunity to make a significant impact in one of the fastest-growing startups, surrounded by smart, ambitious colleagues. They are an award-winning business, ranking in Deloitte's top ten fastest-growing tech businesses in Australia.
This is a Hybrid role in Dublin that will require you to be in the Blackrock, Dublin office three times a week.
As an Integration Consultant, you will play a crucial role in helping publishers seamlessly integrate programmatic advertising technology into their websites, regardless of their platform (e.g., Wordpress, React, Django).Responsibilities:
- Providing technical support for publishers during the integration of technology.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and resolving technical issues.
- Sharing valuable customer feedback with the product team to enhance our offerings.
- Documenting integration processes for reference.
- Collaborating with our on boarding team to optimise new client deployments.
- Proficiency in core web technologies, including HTML, CSS, and the DOM.
- Familiarity with at least one front-end web framework (e.g., React, Vue, Angular).
- Basic understanding of at least one backend web framework (e.g., Node, Spring, Django). Coding skills are not required, but the ability to read code is essential.
- Enjoys problem-solving, root cause analysis, and data analysis.
- Eager to learn and adapt to a wide range of web technologies, both frontend and backend.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment that embraces change.
- Demonstrates a history of finding creative solutions to customer problems and driving account growth.
- Aligns with our core values: Service, Passion, Teamwork, Honesty, Evolution, and Innovation.
- Proactive in sharing knowledge and lessons learned through Knowledge Base articles, HOWTOs, and more.
Apply now or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to be part of a dynamic team that values innovation and teamwork while helping publishers succeed in the world of advertising technology.
If you'd like to hear more about IT contracting, get in touch with Cathal now.