12-Month Contract Role Remote Working Environment €600-€625 Daily Rate Likelihood of Contract Extensions
The Head of Enterprise Architecture will help embed strategic transformational change, influencing and leveraging relationships to gain buy-in of internal and external stakeholders. You should have great leadership skills and help manage relationships within the business. This client operates in multiple countries in the EU and they are looking for you to get your teeth into this role in Ireland with a great chance of contract extensions and getting more take-home pay as a contractor! They're also a pretty nice company to work for with a great work environment! You'll be expected to be in the office one day a week as well!
If you think this job is for you, contact Aaron Thornton at GemPool Recruitment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 (0)1 901 7822.
This role is a 12 Month Contract, with the likelihood of extensions. Due to this role being on a contract basis, Visa Sponsorship is not applicable for this role. Required Skills:
Key competencies & skills required:
- Great project management and organisational skills as well as communication and problem-solving skills
- Familiar with being in a leadership role
- AWS Certification or practical knowledge
- People management skills
- Broad exposure to the full application lifecycle, ensuring effective use of industry best practices and methodologies
- Involved in the evolution of worldwide architecture trends and practice
- Experience in operating across multiple countries and cultures
- Effective senior stakeholder management, balancing and finding compromises between opposing views and opinions
- Flexibility in a rapidly changing and developing environment, with the ability to work under pressure
- Innovative in finding solutions
- Experience working within architectural frameworks and standards such as TOGAF, IASA, ArchiMate or hold equivalent certifications
- Previous experience or knowledge of Cloud-based technologies, in particular AWS
- Experience with applying architecture in an agile/product-centric environment.
Anyways, that's enough from me. What's not to like?! Hope to get in contact with some amazing people and I can share a more detailed job description! Looking at you...
If you think this role sounds exciting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin or know more about IT contracting, please apply or get in touch at email@example.com or call +353 1 901 7822.