My Client is looking for a Mid-Level Software Engineer to join their Limerick team. You will be working with dedicated full-stack engineers, building cutting-edge products using the latest tools and technologies.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code. Responsibilities
- Carry out the full lifecycle of the software development.
- Write well designed, tested and efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Investigate and resolve escalated issues and defects as assigned
- 4-5 years’ experience with PHP.
- Strong web-based programming skills.
- Experience with XML and Web services would be beneficial.
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix and revision management tools.
- Strong ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic team environment.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply here or email your CV to email@example.com