GemPool are recruiting for a Product Designer for an IT startup based in Dublin.
This opportunity is with a tech product company in the financial services and e-commerce sectors. They provide in depth analysis, market and partner research, and loans for various small to mid size eCommerce companies.
The co-founders have a background in scaling up startups, and surrounded themselves with a solid team that grew from 20 heads to 70 last year. They have recently partnered with a multinational computer software company, which will grow their client base from 300 to 8,000.
The role is for their Insights product. Responsibilities:
- Lead the full process of CX and UX for our client's Insights product.
- Provide creative support to the marketing, sales, partnership, and product teams.
- Play a part in shaping the culture of the team and drive product strategy.
- Establish design within the development process.
- Communicate with the whole team.
- 3+ years of working as a UX/UI/Product Designer.
- You have worked closely with customers to understand their problems and went above and beyond in developing design solutions.
- You are able to use data to make informed decisions on the customer experience.
- You have a strong portfolio that clearly outlines the problems you've taken up with your design work and the impact it has on business and end-user.
If you are interested in this opportunity feel free to send you CV and portfolio to email@example.com.