GemPool's client is one of Ireland’s leading digital agencies who provide clients with tailored omni-channel solutions ranging from customer experience and product innovation to digital transformation.
They are looking to hire a a Kentico Web Developers (ASP .Net) to join a team of backend developers who are delivering solutions for some of the biggest brands in Ireland. Reporting to the Head of Technology, we are looking for an energetic problem solver with a third level IT qualification, knowledge of .Net and a minimum of 3 years’ experience of working in a development team. An understanding of server infrastructure is desirable.
This position is open as perm or contract
• Delivering and supporting clients on the Kentico CMS platform from version 5.5 to version 11.
• Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedules.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
• Work with User Experience and Frontend developers to deliver new and innovate solutions to our clients.
• Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
• Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
Suitable candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland either through having a Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship.
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience.
• 3rd level qualification in a relevant IT discipline.
• Proficient in ASP.NET (C#), including Web Forms development, MVC development, and Web Services.
• Knowledge of Java (JSP) or PHP is an advantage.
• Good knowledge of commercial .NET content management software such as Kentico or Sitefinity.
• Knowledge of server environments e.g. IIS, Apache Tomcat & Linux.
• Knowledge of SQL Server.
• Knowledge of HTML, CSS & Angular is an advantage.
• Knowledge of Web Development techniques and processes.
• Ability to identify & implement industry best practices to improve existing processes.
• Strong analysis, problem resolution, judgment and decision-making skills.
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Must be able to work independently.
• Well-developed sense of urgency and follow-through.
• Can adapt to new skills and challenges in a fast-paced environment.
• Travel to client sites as necessary.
Familiar / Bonus
• Wider CMS knowledge - Magento, OpenCMS, Drupal, Sitefinity
Apply above on email your CV to email@example.com