At Gempool, we are excited to be hiring a Level 1 Service Desk Engineer to work with a leading provider of Enterprise Mobility solutions in Ireland and the U.K.
This role in particular will have you support the companies Enterprise Mobility (EM) product suite which includes workspace one, IBM MaaS360, MobileIron & Microsoft EM-S.
This exciting company, based in Sandyford, combines knowledge and expertise from industry leading software partners to help their clients leverage the power of mobile technologies. In turn, these solutions increase productivity, employee engagement, service delivery and gain a competitive edge in the market.
This opportunity is ideal for somebody who has supported 1st level queries for Enterprise Mobility products and has an in-depth knowledge of how to support a smartphone fleet and device operating system. Responsibilities
- Bring 1st level tickets to resolution or escalate when required following chain of escalation
- Administration tasks for Managed Service Contracts such as add, remove, wipe and reporting
- Test and explore features in new and existing EM solutions
- Prepare reports for end customer’s as required based on their service entitlements
- Escalate issues to 2nd line Support when required
- Work on offsite or onsite kitting projects as required.
o Configure devices following agreed kitting process
o Attend device distribution clinics where required
o Deliver key messages/training where required
o Draft Kitting Documents
o Implement and follow Kitting QA process Skills/Experience Recommended
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant experience in a 1st line Support Team.
- 3rd level qualification in Computer Science or technical discipline a significant bonus
- Experience with administration and 1st level support of EMM solutions such as MobileIron, AirWatch and IBM MaaS360.
- Experience with Mobile Number porting for networks and troubleshooting connectivity issues.
- Experience with smartphones based on iOS and Android.
- Certifications in AirWatch, MobileIron or MaaS360 a bonus
- Knowledge of:
o Microsoft Exchange, particularly ActiveSync
o Active Directory or other LDAP based directories such as Domino
o Smartphone and Tablet operating systems
o Smartphone and Tablet menu’s and usability