GemPool's client is one of Ireland’s leading digital agencies who provide clients with tailored omni-channel solutions ranging from customer experience and product innovation to digital transformation.
They are looking to hire a Senior Full Stack Developer to join a team of developers who are delivering solutions for some of the biggest brands in Ireland. You will work collaboratively and find creative ways to solve problems. Your code should be consistent, clean, easily read and follows established best practices.Job Responsibilities
- Delivering APIs to allow access into numerous frontend/backend systems
- Ensuring project requirements are coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated budgets & schedu
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues/bugs on existing deployments as part of ongoing customer technical support.
- Conduct technical workshops with clients to ensure the correct solution is delivered to fit in with their technology goals and current infrastructure.
- Complete technical specification documents detailing out the implementation of each project.
- Work in an agile environment.
- 3+ years’ development experience.
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant IT discipline.
- Proficient in C#, .NET MVC
- Experience of modern front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular, React etc)
- Solid Knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 and CSS preprocessors (SCSS/LESS)
- Experience integrating with 3rd party API’s and an understanding of RESTful architectures
- .NetCore exposure
- Cloud experience with AWS
- Knowledge of OOP, Design Patterns, Distrubuted Systems and SOA
- Some experience of complex data management environments (e.g. SQL Server, T-SQL, NoSQL,
- Hadoop, Kafka, Spark, Elastic etc)
- DevOps and CI/CD knowledge
- Experience with container technologies, e.g. Docker, Kubernetes
If interested apply above or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org