GemPool's client is a trusted partner for end-to-end, integrated engineering, quality services and management consulting for digital transformation. They help businesses harness unrelenting technological change to successfully deliver innovations that will help them gain a competitive advantage and improve the everyday lives of people around the globe. They offer unique access to industry-specific expertise and best practice in consultancy and business agility, product design, production and in-service support, as well as continuous quality.Job Responsibilities
- Evaluate business processes and liaise with the CRM Application Lead to scope requirements and design fit for purpose solutions via Dynamics 365
- Develop code using C# and integrate it within Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Advise and investigate on suitable third party components to be used in the solution
- Customer engagement - Liaise daily/weekly with customer during development cycle – as subject matter expert you will be able guide/mentor them in choosing the optimum solution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications developed
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Support Quality Assurance during test cycles
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Client-facing skills
- People management skills - introducing and building ways in which people can learn from each other, encouraging mentoring and the transfer of knowledge by designing and delivering learning interventions
- 5 + years’ experience in managing solutions leveraging Microsoft Dynamics CRM - Online, On Premise and Portals
- A full understanding of the Microsoft stack, including SQL Server, Azure and other relevant technologies.
- Scrum – Experience in Agile Scrum based environment is essential.
- Integration of Dynamics 365 with third party API’s;
- Familiarity with SQL Server and SSRS
If interested call Cathal on 01 901 7820 or email your CV to email@example.com