IT Network Security Engineer Level 2
We have “IT Network Security Engineer Level 2” role with one of our client based in Dublin. Our client is the largest specialist IT security consultancy in the country. They secure the networks, infrastructures and information of some of the leading companies in both Ireland and the UK.
- Good knowledge of network infrastructure security on firewalls, routers, switches and the associated network protocols and concepts is required.
- 3+ years of proven experience gained in a technical support or consultancy role in a corporate security support environment
- Certifications in Checkpoint, Fortinet, F5, PulseSecure
- Experience in Firewalls product experience across vendor producst, such as: Checkpoint, Juniper NetScreen, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
- Experience in Firewall UTM/Sandboxing/App Control experience in CheckPoint, FortiGate
- Experience in Routing/Switching/ Dynamic routing protocals (OSPF and BGP) – Cisco, Arista
- Experience in Shell scripting or Development Experience (bash, python etc.)
- Experience in Web Application Firewall – Imperva, F5 ASM
If interested please email Ujwal, at firstname.lastname@example.org