GemPool is an IT recruitment agency, our client a prominent international registry provider, who are at the forefront of designing, building, and operating registry solutions that drive both public and private sector operations worldwide. Their dynamic team thrives on innovation, fostering growth, and prioritising well-being.
We are currently seeking 2 talented .NET Developers to join this team on a full-time permanent basis. They offer a hybrid work model, offering the flexibility of working two days a week from the office.
In this role, you will be instrumental in the design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of cutting-edge software solutions. Your expertise will ensure the reliability and scalability of applications, while adhering to the software development life cycle.
Here you'll have the opportunity to work on exciting projects that make a tangible impact globally, all while being part of a collaborative and supportive team environment. Apply now and unleash your potential in driving innovation and excellence in registry solutions!Responsibilities:
- Build software code using object-oriented programming languages
- Write clear and concise code with a strong focus on business and customer impact.
- Independently troubleshoot, debug, and maintain code, ensuring its integrity and efficiency.
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including project management, business analysts, DevOps, and quality assurance, to deliver solutions aligned with customer expectations.
- Provide insightful solutions to challenges, offer task estimates, and contribute to work segmentation.
- Maintain comprehensive technical documentation to facilitate maintenance and upgrades.
- Analyse, investigate, and resolve technical issues associated with code and applications, while minimising disruptions and maximising efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- 2+ years of experience in Software Development or engineering.
- Proficiency with C# & NET frameworks. Angular would be a bonus
- Familiarity with API development and consumption.
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise code.
- Experience with database views, stored procedures, triggers, and user-defined data types (UDT).
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org to hear more about this opportunity.
If you'd like to hear more about IT contracting, get in touch.