GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency and this time our client is looking for a Product Manager who will be responsible for supporting the development of the product portfolio vision and strategy, defining and prioritizing feature requests and supporting new product introductions.The candidate in this position will look after the product management of SaaS solutions and will have good knowledge of how to use Technology-as-a-Service.
- Translate customer, market, business and strategic requirements into functional/system specifications, with a view to creating innovative, competitive and sustainable product roadmaps.
- Responsible for complete product lifecycle management of assigned security product portfolio.
- Evaluate and define project prioritizations based on market insight, product line strategy and company goals.
- Will work closely with the sales organization, identify and evaluate new product opportunities which will lead to increased competitiveness and revenues.
- Carry out competitive product benchmarking in close cooperation with product experts, sales and R&D.
- Plan and support new product introductions including tasks such as, requirement definition, feature prioritization, implementation sign-offs, field readiness, product documentation and market launch.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics, Information Technology, Marketing/Business or other related field
- 2+ years of experience in Product Lifecycle Management and New Product Development as well as good hands-on Knowledge of agile development methodologies and tools
- Experience with Microsoft Office Applications and SAP
- Experience in the business category of subscription services
- Experience in building/operating/supporting services
- Experience with instrumentation and KPI’s across in the business to identify areas of focus, improvement, and development
- Hand-on management experience with the execution of service-related initiatives and projects within the company both from a strategic and operational perspective
- Should know to work with the PM Team on the pricing strategy for services based on growth and profitability objectives
- Create product positioning and messaging for marketing activities
If you think this job sounds interesting or want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 19052946