Contract Role Salary Ranges from €400-€450 Daily Rate 6-month initial contract with possibility of extensions
I am looking for you to get involved with an industry-leading cyber security specialist operating in Ireland and the U.K. You will be responsible for the daily monitoring and maintenance of the enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution. You will interface with Service Managers, IT Operations, Network Operations, Cyber Engagement teams, Legal, Risk Management, Level1 team, Service Desk etc. as part of alerts raised by the tool.
This role is a 6 Month Contract, with the likelihood of extensions. Due to this role being on a contract basis, Visa Sponsorship is not applicable for this role.
If you think this job is for you, contact Aaron Thornton at GemPool Recruitment via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +353 (0)1 901 7822. Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements
- Work with vendors to support the DLP technology, such as troubleshooting and upgrading.
- DLP tool administration which includes configuring policies and reporting.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated from the systems and tools used.
- Understand and follow the incident response process through event escalations.
- Respond to escalations by the customer Incident Response Team and internal MDLP team
- Maintain the DLP system by following processes.
- Good understanding of using Microsoft Excel
- Configuring policies, reporting, troubleshooting, and detailed analysis as part of the administration of DLP tools.
- Experience using Forcepoint.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to independently research and solve technical issues.
- Knowledge of core Information Security concepts related to Governance, Risk & Compliance.
- Excellent teamwork ability.
- Good social, communication and technical writing skills.
Looking forward to talking with you!
If you think this role sounds interesting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on email@example.com or call +353 1 901 7822.