Our Client powers cross-border ecommerce for the world’s best-known brands, creating safer, simpler, and faster shopping experiences for consumers all around the globe. This organization has a powerful combination of technology and human ingenuity that optimizes the entire shopper journey, from site development to demand generation to checkout, through shipping, customer service and returns.
With configurable end-to-end solutions in more than 200 markets worldwide, we fully manage payments, compliance, data security, fraud protection, taxes and tariffs, helping clients enter new markets in as few as 6 weeks, and dramatically improve results in current markets. Bringing together more than 400 experts across multiple disciplines, the team of experts deliver profitable growth for retailers and brands worldwide.
How often do you have the chance to think big and build new products and product lines from scratch? As part of our innovation team, it will be your day-to-day job. This is a new team with the objective to define, ideate, and develop solutions that delight our existing clients and our clients of tomorrow.
We are looking for someone who has commercial savvy, an experimentation mindset and who can pragmatically assess and measure ideas quickly and accurately. A high degree of entrepreneurial drive, a trait to proactively engage with different stakeholders as well as the ability to navigate within an ambiguous and dynamic environment are core characteristics of a successful candidate. Key Responsibilities
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Work with the innovation team to determine our overall product design direction and strategy
- Partner with Product Management, Engineering, and other cross-functional teams to turn conceptual workflow ideas into concrete designs
- Create and facilitate Design Thinking workshops and Design Sprints to define and test innovative experiences
- Collaborate with UX Researcher to facilitate group conversations to help guide and clarify project goals
- Advocate for user-centered design processes
- Ability to articulate your design rationale to users, engineers, and management visually, orally, and in writing
- Understanding of design-thinking best-practices, user-centered design methodologies and how/when to best apply them, continuously improve your craft and team’s design processes
- Manage, prioritize and track the workload within tight deadlines
- Drive design thinking within the larger Product Design organization and encourage various design-focused problem-solving methodologies
We consider these as a plus:
- Experience with designing with the big picture in mind, working through problems from beginning to end, defining broad system-level concepts down to fine-tuning specific interactions and visuals (Figma, Sketch, InVision, Adobe XD)
- Examples of work showcasing strong interaction design work; examples of problems solved through design process; examples of collaboration with other designers
- 5+ years of experience building and shipping applications at the level of whole product that translate an end-to-end experience across a variety of platforms
- Positive attitude, growth-mindset and humility
- Experience connecting your work with other cross-product initiatives within the company to drive collaboration.
What’s on offer?
- Experience in enterprise applications and examples of complex systems product design
- Enthusiasm for ecommerce projects
- Flexible/Hybrid Working Model and a virtual/fully digital onboarding experience.
- Career growth – tailored learning & development, tuition assistance and professional certification.
- Health & Wellbeing – dental & health insurance, reduced corporate gym membership, and a digital gym with weekly yoga, mindfulness and Pilates classes.
- Work Life Balance – 25 days annual leave, flexible working, sports & social club.
- Family – paid maternity & paternity leave, life assurance, income disability cover.
- Financial – competitive salary, pension, bike to work, travel TaxSaver, relocation assistance.
If you have queations or would like to enquire about any other UX/UI Product Designer roles email me at firstname.lastname@example.org