GemPool is currently looking for an energetic Web Developer, with a broader interest in cloud infrastructure and native mobile development for a client based in Dublin. This is an exciting opportunity to develop your skillset from development leadership into full-scale architecture. Day to day Responsibilities
- Lead the architecture in the technology teams.
- Manage client communication and expectations.
- Help with the timely resolutions of customer issues.
- Carry out good scrum-based practices and manage it.
- You will provide leadership on more than one technology, practice, and design: Cloud-native design, design patterns, cloud-native apps, DevOps, and business development to name a few.
- You will also support the team on Information Security Management Systems.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Proven experience of at least 3 years leading dev teams.
- Strong Laravel and/or NodeJS development experience.
- Interest or Experience in Native Mobile app design.
- Good knowledge of design patterns.
- Knowledge of several of the following and desire to learn others: Laravel, Vus.JS, ReactJS, NodeJS, React Native, MySQL, .NET Core, Native iOS development, Native Android Development.
- Is self-motivated, patient, and able to multi-task.
- Experience in coaching resources on good practices.
- Experience managing production systems plus the ability to manage teams distributed across the globe.
If you feel this is the right role for you, apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org