GemPool are partnered with a scaling start-up that needs to hire a Lead Product Designer. Our client is building technology that will change the way businesses can trust their end customers. By creating best in class, real time document fraud detection, this product reduces friction and validates the authenticity of online applications.
This role is for a Lead Product Designer who will take full ownership of the design vision for the business. You will have the opportunity to define the design strategy and work with the engineering teams to help build design led products.
This is a well-funded, growing start up (just over 20 people right now) with big ambitions, tonnes of heart and a team of highly capable, like-minded people. If you want to be part of this journey, then get in touch to learn more.
You can call Michael Lantry on +353 87 7546 331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Key responsibilities:
- Full ownership of the design strategy for the business, and the implementation
- Get the chance to take this product to the next level
- Working with teams in a highly collaborative, iterative way to find the best possible solutions
- Learn from each other and the customers to better understand the problems to then solve
- Has brought software products to the market, end to end
- Led product design strategies in the past
- Still very hands in product design
- Can bring people along with you to influence to get results
- Loves bring close to the customer
Our client is operating a highly flexible working arrangement. They have an office in Dublin city centre, but all still working remotely also. In time, they do want to have more in person collaboration, so perhaps 1-2 days a week in the office.
If you want to learn more about this role, or other Product Design jobs in Dublin, then please get in touch on email@example.com or call +353 87 7546 331.