Our client is looking for an ambitious Business Analyst who wants to make an impact on global retailer’s eCommerce experience and help to support the organizational vision. The Business Analyst would be working closely with Product Managers, Product Owners, and other Business Analysts to help design new and managing existing product features.
The BA team is made up of qualified and dedicated individuals who lead and support analysis activity across all product domains, with a strong focus on cross-domain alignment activity. Additionally, the BA team supports a range of vital strategic programs using the best practice BA tools and techniques.
A hands-on attitude and eagerness to learn is a must. Good communication skills are also fundamental, as BAs closely work with both internal and external stakeholders. A core function of this role is an in-depth understanding of the organisational strategic goals and using that knowledge to lead analytical activities and decisions. Required Experience
- Bachelors degree in relevant field
- Minimum 3 years of Business Analyst experience
- Process focus role preferred
- Knowledge of Website Development/Design and/or Finance/eCommerce sector
The Ideal Candidate
- Early intervention into new Products, Projects, or EPICs leading and supporting analysis activity
- Frequent use of feasibility studies, gap analysis reviews, identifying root causes etc.
- Support the analysis and documentation of all process modelling tasks i.e. AS IS v’s TO BE mapping.
- Leading and supporting the elicitation, collaboration and documentation of product requirements.
- Strong focus on identifying and understanding cross-domain impacts
- Continuous internal analysis and challenging of business processes
- Responsible for alignment between internal and external teams ensuring smooth delivery of strategic objectives.
- A natural communicator who enjoys running workshops and client relationships
- Enjoys a collaborative environment
- Can work magic with intangible concepts, turning them into tangible business rules and acceptance criteria
If you want to discuss this role or any other IT Jobs in Dublin, reach out to Sofia Chaves at email@example.com