GemPool is currently recruiting a QA Analyst for a company based in the Southwest of Ireland.
The company has been around for 30 years and are Specialists in Dairy Management Software.
As a QA Analyst you will have responsibility for ensuring the products meet established standards of quality including reliability, usability, and performance.
- Carry out quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished product quality.
- Execute automated testing for webservices and mobile applications.
- Document internal audits and other quality assurance activities.
- Collect, compile and report on statistical quality data.
- Analyse data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Manage and continue to build an internal database of test scripts.
- Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities.
- Responsibility for QA document management systems.
- Assure ongoing compliance with quality and industry regulatory requirements.
- 3rd Level Degree/Diploma in Computer Science.
- ISTQB Certification is preferred.
- Min of 3 years as a QA Analyst is essential.
- Jira knowledge and management knowledge is required.
- Experience operating in a cloud-based testing environment is desirable.
- Automated Testing Experience is an advantage.
- Proven knowledge of tools, concepts, and methodologies of QA.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written.
- Excellent planning and organizing skills required.
- Ability to collaborate and work as part of a team is essential.
This role also offers a fast track to becoming a QA Team leader for the business, so if you are ready to take that leadership journey in QA – Let’s talk! Apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org