GemPool recruitment are currently looking for a Automation QA Lead to join an exciting global gaming company. This will be a fast-paced role with a company that will experience high growth in the next 12 months. Initially a remote working position.
As the Automation QA Lead, you will lead a team of test engineers working on automation testing. You will be responsible for automating the overall testing of system design and development efforts.
• Master/MCA/MSc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
• 6+ years of experience in an Automation role with a total of 8+ years of experience in Software Testing.
• Experience of front-end (APP & Web) and API automation using tools like Selenium, Appium, Rest Assured to support and create automated and unit tests.
• Must have created Automation framework like PyTest using Python as scripting language (Mandatory).
• Development experience in building test frameworks for automating the testing of platform components from functionality, stress, scalability, performance standpoints, and advanced aspects of system testing automation.
• Comfortable with build processes, CI/CD processes and managing QA Environments as well as working with tools like GitHub, Jira, JMeter and SourceTree.
• Familiarity with micro service architecture, containers, and related technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, ECS).
• Experience with cross platform development (Windows/Mac).
• Working experience in gaming domain is a plus.
• Exposure to Java scripting language.
• Exposure to white-box testing and code reviews.
If you feel this role is the right one for you, apply here or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org