Dublin, Ireland (can be fully remote working or office based)
Our client is the biggest digital consultancy in Ireland, and they are looking for a Sales Manager to drive new business, in Ireland and the UK. This Sales Manager job will give you the opportunity to have a genuine and significant impact on the growth and success of the business.
This sales job has broadly two key areas of delivery:
- Prospecting – you would be tasked with building relationships with potential new customers and opening the door for a sales meeting. You would then work with the CEO, and others, to close deals.
- Bid Management – working with the internal teams (e.g. Designers and/or Developers or others) to respond to tenders (both private and public sector) and build compelling, credible pitches to win high value contracts.
This is a key hire, working closely with the CEO to articulate the value proposition to the market and engage with people in their target market segments. You would be developing relationships with CTO’s, CMO’s and CIO’s to understand their challenges and present solutions to their problems.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds in the industry to help drive growth and deliver on their business goals. The types of contracts you would be chasing are high value and generally medium to long term engagements (6-12 months+).
To find out more, please get in touch with Michael Lantry, for a confidential conversation, on +353 87 7546 331 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Identifying, networking and developing relationships with target prospects
- Working across a number of key domains to win new business
- Find improvements to the sales process and define sales strategies
- Managing the sales process from end to end
- Drafting bid responses, with the help of subject matter experts within the business
- Work closely with the marketing team to deliver on sales targets
The Ideal Candidate
You will ideally have worked in a sales role for a minimum of 5 years. If you have worked in a digital agency in the past, this would be an advantage. This knowledge of digital technology will mean that you are very well placed to sell these services. If you have worked in other sales roles but within IT or consulting, this would also be a solid background for this role.
Please get in touch if you would like to learn more about this sales manager job. Please contact Michael Lantry on +353 87 7546 331 or email email@example.com