We are looking for a Strong Recruitment Consultant looking to work onsite in one of the largest IT companies in the world,
Initially based remotely but the role is based in Dublin 4 once their offices reopen. This is a 4-5 month contract initally.
This role is part of the Support Engineering Org that have been tasked to fill over 300 positions between Ireland and the UK, you will be part of the engagement team that will see you screen around 100-150 candidates per week. Responsibilities include:
What you need to have to be successful in this role
- Working with a structured engaged talent pool
- Engage the talent and arrange initial phone screen and make a call to progress to the next stage.
- Take the candidate through the recruitment process in a supportive way
- Stakeholder management, working closely with the Senior Recruitment leaders and hiring managers in order to insure you meet the set criteria.
- Strong Recruitment background, ideally with some IT Recruitment experience but not essential, the key skills are Recruitment and engagement.
- Strong attention to detail,
- Excellent listener with a key ability to root out excellent talent
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get into an internal role from an agency background, or someone looking for that next challenge from an internal recruitment role. It will give you great expose to one of the largest companies in the world and work along side seasoned Recruitment professionals. If you would be interested in applying for a role, please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821