GemPool are working with a client who have been at the forefront of the digital revolution in insurance for over 30 years and have made it their mission to continually reinvent the consumer’s experience of buying insurance. They have recently set up a cloud first greenfield project team and are looking for a Technical Architect/Lead. Job Responsibilities
- Build high quality, scalable, fault tolerant systems that customers love.
- Contribute to technical direction of team and engineering organisation as a whole.
- Mentoring of developers on team and in wider organisation.
- Contributing to the technical output of the team, this is a coding position, and we are looking for an excellent engineer.
- Working with Product Owners to help technically groom user stories.
- Defining, developing and collaborating on infrastructure architecture.
- Creation and maintenance of technical architecture documentation.
- Working to improve the performance and scalability of your team's services, and the entire platform.
- Analysis of user stories to create technical tasks.
- Assist in the recruitment of development resources into newly created feature teams in Dublin.
- Influence technical thought leadership within the company.
- Experience working on enterprise level systems and Distributed Systems
- Exposure to Microservice design patterns such as CQRS, Circuit Breakers etc.
- Experience developing web-based applications using C# and .NET Core
- Expose to cloud - either Azure or AWS
- Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
- Experience in a CI/CD environment producing regular releases.
- Strong technical leadership and mentoring skills.
- Strong experience working in a Agile environment
If you're interested, apply above or call Cathal on 01 901 7820 for more info