Our client is a Ireland's fastest growing software company and a true leader in the e-commerce space who use the latest .NET technologies. Working with some of the world’s leading brands, they provide online services to manage local payment, logistics and online checkout.They work with some of the best known global brands in eCommerce and we are continuously innovating to provide real-time friction-less checkouts.
They are looking for someone that will fit in with our culture of collaboration, communication and teamwork. Refactoring should not be an issue and is actively encouraged. Test driven development should be part of your daily development tasks. Job Responsibilities
- Ensure that the teams technical roadmap is aligned with the product strategy and that the team is shipping architecturally sound software at regular cadence
- Manage a team of 5-8 software engineers, fostering a continuous improvement and growth mindset.
- Provide hands on code reviews, mentorship and regular feedback.
- Work closely with peers in Architecture, Production Engineering and QA to ensure delivery of a highly scalable, secure and performance system
- Partner with client’s technical teams on projects
- Ensure effective communication and collaboration across multiple teams
- Champion best practices and guide your team in use of DDD and TDD
- Ensure code quality and test coverage
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues
- Continuously strive to introduce improvements and innovations to the team
- At least 10 years’ experience with several years leading development teams
- Deep technical knowledge with a history of solving complex problems
- Strong understanding of distributed systems
- Knowledge of development stack: C#, WebApi, ASP.NET, .NET Core, Entity Framework, SQL Server Dependency Injection, Microservices, Restful architecture
- Experience in the Azure stack or other cloud: App Insights, Cosmos, Service Fabric, REDIS, etc
- Proficient in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team
- DDD experience an advantage
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas
- Code in your own time outside of work and enjoy solving programming problems
If your interested send your CV to email@example.com or call 01 901 7820 for more info