At GemPool, we are currently working with an award-winning Irish Identity Verification company committed to providing simple, secure, and convenient identity verification solutions for their customers and their clients. As pioneers in authentication processes and user experience, their mission is to drive growth by exceeding customer expectations. They are seeking an Integration Support Specialist to join their dynamic team. This customer-facing role will play a pivotal role in ensuring seamless implementations of the companies system, supporting existing customers with technical queries, and delivering premium-level support for complex integrations. As a key member of the Customer Experience Team, the successful candidate will collaborate across functions, working closely with Software Engineers, Customer Experience, and Product teams.Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more info.
- Work collaboratively within the Customer Experience team to address queries, issues, and challenges within predefined SLAs.
- Develop expertise in the companies platform to establish a technical advisor relationship with both existing and new customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with Support, Data, Product, and Engineering teams to drive strategy and success plans, ensuring the efficient resolution of support tickets.
- Assist the Customer Experience team in defining and refining customer issues to facilitate fast and effective rollouts.
- Accelerate customer onboarding by serving as a liaison between the customer and the company.
- Support the team in managing the ISO-27001 Information Security Management System.
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience in customer-facing technical roles such as presales, Integration Support, Technical Account Management, Solution Architecture, or DevOps.
- Proven experience working with Cloud-based solutions.
- Strong documentation and communication skills.
- Flexibility to work on multiple assignments.
- Security-oriented approach to systems architecture with a strong understanding of GDPR.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Process and standards-oriented mindset.
- Passion for problem-solving.
Apply here or email email@example.com.
- Proficient in OpenAPI, Swagger, and Postman.
- Basic development skills in iOS (Swift) and Android (Java), along with familiarity with Firebase Crashlytics.
- Strong knowledge and skills in integrating APIs and SDKs.
- Knowledge of Salesforce is a plus.