GemPool is an IT recruitment agency and we provide top IT jobs to talented software professionals.
GemPool is currently working with a new client that is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer. This client is looking to build their Limerick-based office so they are looking for candidates that are ideal within the South West or Midlands of Ireland.
This client is a growing enterprise file-sharing solution, it has over a million users worldwide and their vision is to empower customers to own and control their own content.
This client does not provide sponsorships for no EU candidates.
- 6+ years of hands-on experience in Frontend development.
- Between 1 - 2 years of leadership experience.
- Deep understanding of reactive technologies such as VueJS or React and state management.
- Demonstrated ability with strong UX design experience and experience with design tools such as Figma is required.
- Responsible for leading the development of user interfaces, ensuring they are intuitive, visually appealing, and responsive across various devices
- Must be able to penetrate complex technical problems in creating proof of concepts to drive solutions for complex features
- Drive initiatives like security, architecture, and performance improvement from the UI side
The Ideal candidate must be available and syn up with core hours that align with other teams that are scattered across the world.
These are between 9 am - 12 pm Central US time (3 pm - 6 pm Irish time),
There is flexibility outside these hours.
If you are interested to find out more regarding this role or perhaps other IT jobs in Ireland please feel free to get in touch.