Our Client believes in the power of people, the value of the team members.
They deliver world-class technology infrastructure solutions spanning public/hybrid cloud and on-premises environments. With unique engineering validation and global deployment capabilities built to support data centers worldwide.
They help customers streamline infrastructure for cost-effective digital transformation.
Team members are rewarded for their contributions, and recognised for the determination, ingenuity, and precision with which they execute.About the Role
The Services Manager reports to and works closely with the Regional Services Manager ensuring the highest quality of day-to-day operational execution at assigned DC campus(es). This role is accountable for managing technicians and deliverables for the services team, including coordinating parts and labor dispatches, identifying opportunities, new product requirements, materials planning and problem management. They will lead cross-functional teams committed to service excellence, quality performance and first-class customer experience.
Working with various senior-level hardware engineers, managers, and other engineering teams they will help define, scope, and implement assigned projects within customer environments. The role requires honed tactical coordination skills, with the ability to work across technical, production, supply chain and logistics organisations, through to customer delivery, while staying aligned with high level strategy.Responsibilities
What you’ll bring:
- Responsible for hiring, training, performance management, and retention of personnel supporting the business requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring all personnel at the site are trained and in compliance with customer requirements, product support, and Company policies.
- Leads a team of high-performing, cross-functional personnel in delivery of contracted services support.
- Fosters a culture of positivity, leads by example in establishing the cultural tenets of People First, Ownership Mentality, Quality, and Partnership.
- Accountable for the overall performance required to achieve the agreed customer support SLAs, and effectively communicates the details of status, issues, problems, successes, and needs for the site.
- Owns and manages the day-to-day relationship with the customer at the site level. Assists the Regional Manager with overall account management as needed.
- Oversees the planning and execution of site assessments, builds, transport, inventory, and deployments across the site.
- Proven team leadership experience
- Good cross functional communication skills.
- Strong organszational skills and attention to detail - ability to manage multiple projects/assignments simultaneously.
- Experience with engineering & re-engineering processes, applying project management methodologies and developing release schedules.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and a minimum of three (3) years of related experience, or five (5) years of server hardware deployment and IT Data Center Services.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent experience.
- CompTIA Server+ or equivalent experience.
- CCENT or equivalent experience.
- Windows OS experience.
- CCNA certification preferred.
- MCP/MSCE certification preferred.
- Scripting experience preferred – PowerShell, Python, Bash.
If you want to help power the future of business and technology infrastructure, we have an opening for you!