6-Month Contract RoleOn-Site€32,000 SalaryLikelihood of Contract Extensions and Converting to Permanent Role
We are looking to add an ambitious and capable IT Technician to join our team in a large Data Centre in locations around West & North Dublin.
For the role, your primary responsibility will be working from a ticketing system replacing components and troubleshooting servers.
If you think this job is for you, contact Aaron Thornton at GemPool Recruitment via email at email@example.com or call +353 (0)1 901 7822.
This role is a 6 Month Contract, with the likelihood of extensions. Due to this role being on a contract basis, Visa Sponsorship is not applicable for this role.
We are looking to hear from people with the below skillset:
- A strong understanding of IT hardware, ideally with servers, but the ability to take apart a PC and replace components with ease.
- CompTIA or IT Hardware certificates/Qualifications are ideal.
- Strong understanding of Networks.
- Have a strong work ethic and take direction well.
- Have gained around a year's experience working with IT Hardware (Hardware Support, PC Repair Hardware replacement, etc) or have recently qualified in CompTIA Network Plus.
- You will have a strong interest in IT with a particular interest in Hardware. You will be fixing servers day in day out in a sometimes very challenging environment.
- You should have a lot of passion for IT Hardware.
Anyways, that's enough from me. What's not to like?! Hope to get in contact with some amazing people! Looking at you...
If you think this role sounds exciting or suits you, or even want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin or know more about IT contracting, please apply or get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 1 901 7822.