GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency in Dublin and we are now looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to join our client’s vibrant organization. Our client works in the Advertisement Technology space and is committed to increasing advertising revenue by leveraging cutting-edge technology and an exceptional team.
This role will play a pivotal part in driving revenue growth and establishing strong connections with our client’s current customers with a particular focus on serving their most significant publishers and ensuring they are optimizing the value derived from our client’s products.
This role is based out of Dublin, Ireland and is a hybrid role with ideally 3 days working from office.Responsibilities:
- Oversee and grow a portfolio of accounts generating $10 million in annual revenue.
- Transmit customer feedback to the product team, guaranteeing the development of technology that aligns with the customers' requirements.
- Formulate compelling sales proposals by leveraging both internal and external data sources.
- Launch the innovative multivariate testing tool to the market.
- Keep the clients informed about emerging trends in programmatic advertising.
- Provide leadership and training to team members in programmatic advertising and customer relationship skills.
- An experienced individual with 5 years of experience in the digital publisher ecosystem, possessing a comprehensive grasp of the online advertising landscape.
- An ideal combination of business acumen and an unwavering dedication to building strong customer relationships.
- Reputation for being results-oriented and consistently achieving sales targets.
- Proficient in communicating effectively with individuals of various roles and hierarchy levels within an organization.
- Adaptable to the fast-paced environment and comfortable with frequent changes.
- Capable of providing instances of employing innovative solutions to address customer challenges or enhance their accounts.
- Demonstrated behaviors aligning with our client’s core values: Service, Passion, Teamwork, Honesty, Evolution, and Innovation.
If you think this job sounds interesting or want to hear about more about similar jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on email@example.com or call +353 19052946