Rate: €36,000 - €38,000 per annum ( 10% allowance for shift )
Our client, a world leading manufacturing solutions provider, is looking to add Quality Technicians to their team. This role is required to assist the Quality Engineering function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing, to support and drive corrective action efforts and to support the drive for continuous improvement for their organisation.
Role and responsibilities:
• Verify material conformance to specifications. Interprets company and industrial specifications.
• Gather and maintain specific records of technical data related to materials and processes used in company
• Assist inspectors as first point of contact for defects and issues.
• Collects and analyzes data using statistical analysis methods
• Leading internal QMS (Quality Management System) audits.
• Gathers feedback from Debug Technicians and Rework Operators on assembly, material, test related failures and prepare detailed reports on findings.
• Assist Quality Engineers with follow up on the execution of, Engineering Change Notice (ECN) and Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA).
• Review non-conformance material and products.
• Responsible for liaising with NPI Quality Engineer regarding NPI and are responsible for quality set up in iFactory and actively contributing to NPI Quality VA improvements