GemPool is an IT recruitment agency who are working with working with a client who has been at the forefront of the digital revolution in insurance for over 30 years and has made it their mission to continually reinvent the consumer’s experience of buying insurance. They have recently set up a cloud-first greenfield project team and are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
· Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team delivering features and bug fixes to a high standard.
· Write first-rate code, adhering to SOLID principles and implementing OOP design patterns.
· Collaborate with team members to design, implement, and document new features.
· Contribute to backlog grooming sessions to size work, adding more details and implementation details.
· Contribute to the technical direction of the team, drawing on your experience when designing new features and implementing bug fixes.
· Design and implement CI/CD patterns and practices across the team and engineering organisation.
· Collaborate with the team on solution design and architecture definition.
· Working with less experienced engineers on the team to improve their knowledge and skill set.
· 5+ years experience working on enterprise-level systems
· Experience developing web-based applications using C# and .NET Core
· Experience with Distributed Systems
· Exposure to cloud - either Azure or AWS
· Strong understanding of OOP and SOLID principles
· Experience in a CI/CD environment producing regular releases.
· Experience in an Agile environment
If you're interested, apply above or contact email@example.com
For IT contracting positions check out GemPool's careers page