GemPool's client is looking for an Oracle EBS Administrator to join a successful company based in Dublin. The role requires an Administrator to look after all the aspects of the latest versions of Oracle applications within the Financial system.
This Oracle EBS Administrator job is based primarily out of the Dublin office and the role will be hybrid requiring 3 days working in office once the Covid restrictions are lifted. If you would like a confidential conversation please call Tanisha Barkakaty on +353 1 905 2946 or email on firstname.lastname@example.orgJob Responsibilities:
- Upgrade all Oracle related Financial system including documentation designs, project management and training
- Create standardized hardware and software environments by collaborating with Oracle OCI to improve testing and application process in regards to development and production.
- Maintain documentation process to drive operations related to financial process and procedures
- Regular check-ins with the senior management in regards to status, risks and emerging issues.
- Provide high-class customer service to all the Stakeholders of the company
- Be passionate about adapting to change environments
- Maintain User access, reporting and audit requests.
- Audit impact assessment of company’s projects on financial systems and processes by identifying, tracking and analyzing the key metrics impacting the business.
- Regular upgrade of corporate compliance,SOX and legal policy requirements
- Responsible for all the internal and external audit supports related to the financial systems operations.
- Support the operations related to the ticket system.
- Experience with Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Fixed Assets, Cash Management and Subledger Accounting
- Experience working with the latest versions of Oracle EBS Data Models,Data-Model relationships and the ability to create customized new Data Models from scratch.
- Experience developing complex RICE objects like BI OAC Reports, Interfaces,Conversions,Extensions, and Oracle Alerts
- Clear knowledge of Oracle Architecture
- Hands-on experience in OAC Report development and 3rd Party print servers
- Experience in creating end-user support and training guidelines
- Good knowledge of Data Conversion principles
- Experience using PLSQL, SQL Loader, UTL File, Unix Shell, etc..
- A degree in Computer Science or related field is a must
- Oracle Systems Certifications are a plus
- Minimum 3 years of experience using 12.0+ ERP system
If you think this job sounds interesting please apply or get in touch on email@example.com or call +353 19052946.