Our client is a fin-tech start-up company that has recently secured significant funding and will experience exponential growth in the next 12 months.
They have created a new role within the Marketing and Growth team, focusing on creating and implementing outbound, digital marketing and customer relationship management solutions.
This role is crucial to the success of the team, as the Senior IT Marketing Product Manager will help to define and create the tools and strategies needed to drive results.Experience
- 5+ years of Product Management experience working with marketing technology solutions
- Digital, CRM and Marketing Automation and the associated data systems such as DMP, CDP, etc.
- Experience building marketing data platforms is crutial
- Experience developing marketing strategies for a company
- Technical background is imperative
- Coordinating data signals to enable personalized experiences
- Integrating third party solutions to deliver sophisticated marketing capabilities
- An understanding of how regulations (GDPR, CCPA) impact communication with stakeholders
About the Role
- Ability to design marketing tools and strategies
- Ability to artfully approach ambiguity
- Ability to effectively collaborate with other departments
- Sales, finance, design, engineering, DevOps etc
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Team player
- Orchestrate the marketing solutions strategy and the delivery (roadmap)
- Make prioritisation decisions based on monitored KPIs
- Remaster processes and execution to align with the company’s GTM strategy based on KPIs performance
- Assess and operationalise 3rd party solutions
- Ensure the successful launch of new capabilities and evolutions of the platform
- Testing, post-launch monitoring, ongoing metric analysis, etc.
- Achieve engagement, activation and loyalty across the end-to-end digital journey
- Overseeing the data flow between Marketing Technology tools
- Match intended marketing goals by working closely with engineering, BI, and analytics teams to guarantee consistency and accuracy of events/attributes.
- Document business scenarios, customer journeys and expected outcomes
- May help with recruitment as the team grows
To apply for this role or if you have any questions regarding this job or future Project or Product Manager jobs in Dublin or IT jobs in Dublin please do not hesitate to reach out to me;