GemPool is recruiting for a Lead Site Reliability Engineer to work with a Dublin based company that is the leading provider for security data and analytics solutions in which enables many organisations to implement an effective approach to cyber security. The Dublin Engineering group is responsible for providing the log management services such as search, alerting and data visualisation to security professionals. Ideal Candidate:
GemPool is looking for a talented Site Reliability Engineer Lead with a deep interest in cloud computing, architecture of large-scale systems and an interest in distributed systems.
You as the SRE lead will ensure our Log Management services have the reliability to our user’s needs.You will work with other engineering teams to help solve challenging problems and errors.
Any queries about this career opportunity please get in touch with Sean by (email@example.com) Responsibilities:
Skills and Experience:
- Leading the formation of a new Site Reliability Engineering Function.
- Working Closely with the Engineering teams, Product teams, and Infrastructure.
- Improving the lifecycle of the Log Management services from inception, design, deployment, operations, monitoring, security, upgrade and maintenance.
- Previous experience in a lead engineering role.
- 5+ years of experience scaling SaaS services and infrastructure.
- Solid experience of developing, scaling, deploying and troubleshooting large-scale systems
- Ability to debug, solid understanding of deployment and monitoring frameworks.
- Excellent knowledge of NoSQL concepts and an advanced understanding of Systems Performance and tuning.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Kafka, Artifactory and Docker.
If you have any questions or you think this role is for you please contact Sean via email or phone. firstname.lastname@example.org/019052421