GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency in Dublin and they are now looking for an experienced Product Manager for our client who is an award-winning, product led Data and AI acceleration partner for SME and Enterprise customers.
This Product Manager role will be responsible for the product planning and execution throughout the Product Life Cycle, including: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product vision, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
This role is based out of Dublin, Ireland and is a hybrid role with a flexible approach.Responsibilities:
- Collaborating with customers to create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Driving the execution of all processes in the product life cycle, including product and market research, competitor analysis, planning, positioning, requirements and roadmap development, and product launch
- Collecting, managing and maintaining traceability of requirements from all stakeholders across product releases
- Reviewing project resources and providing an analysis on whether they meet the demands of the project
- Guiding the clients in representing the voice of the customer in senior level management meetings
- Planning, executing and facilitating product discovery sessions with customers.
- Running beta and pilot programs with early-stage products and samples.
- Liaising with relevant teams, customers and managers for the duration of the project
- Establishing good relationships with clients and other professionals
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in product management or product consultancy
- Proven hands-on experience in a dynamic product management role
- Experience in successfully defining and launching excellent products
- Proven experience in overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience in delivering finely tuned product marketing strategies
- Experience in excellent writing and editing skills, combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills is a must
- Proven ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced tech environment is necessary
If you think this job sounds interesting or want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +353 19052946