( 3- 6 )Months Contract Role€30,000- €35,000 ( For 6 Months )
Likelihood of Contract Extensions
GemPool is an IT Recruitment Agency in Dublin and they are now looking for a Scrum Master for our client who is a leading international registry provider that designs, builds, and operates registry solutions for both the public and private sector operations around the world!
This Scrum Master position will play a crucial role in driving the company's transition to Agile methodologies, particularly Scrum, as part of its journey towards becoming a product-focused organization.
This role is based out of Dublin, Ireland, and is a hybrid role with 2 days in office every week.Responsibilities:
- Guide and mentor development teams, stakeholders, and leadership in Agile principles, practices, and frameworks.
- Lead the organization's transition from Waterfall to Agile methodologies, with a particular focus on Scrum.
- Serve as a dedicated Scrum Master for one or more development teams.
- Ensure strict adherence to Scrum ceremonies, while promoting self-organization, effective collaboration, and clear communication.
- Empower development teams to embrace self-management, continuous improvement, and high performance.
- Provide coaching and support to help teams identify and overcome obstacles while enhancing their Agile practices.
- Collaborate closely with product owners, business stakeholders, and relevant parties to align goals, manage expectations, and maintain transparent communication channels.
- Actively engage stakeholders in Agile processes to ensure their involvement and understanding.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and facilitate ongoing initiatives within the organization.
- Drive the adoption of Agile engineering practices, tools, and techniques to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Navigate resistance to change and address challenges associated with transitioning from a professional services business model to a product-focused organization.
- Demonstrate patience, resilience, and effective communication skills to facilitate successful change.
- Establish and maintain relevant Agile metrics and reporting mechanisms to provide visibility into progress, quality, and the impact of Agile practices.
- Utilize data-driven insights to support decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Foster an Agile mindset and cultivate a positive, collaborative work culture.
- Encourage open communication, experimentation, and learning, creating an environment where individuals feel safe to take risks and innovate while maintaining a sense of humor.
- A Bachelor's degree in a relevant field or possesses equivalent practical experience.
- Proven track record as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach, with a preference for experience in a technology company or software development setting.
- In-depth knowledge and comprehension of Agile principles, values, and frameworks, particularly Scrum.
- Proficiency in guiding and leading in a dynamic and evolving environment characterized by ambiguity and potential resistance to change.
- Exceptional facilitation, coaching, and mentoring abilities, with a talent for building trust and influencing individuals at all organizational levels.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, enabling effective communication of intricate concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Possesses the attributes of patience, resilience, and a sense of humor necessary for managing challenges and finding constructive solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in spearheading process enhancement initiatives and advocating for Agile engineering practices.
- Certification credentials like Certified Scrum Master (CSM) or equivalent are highly advantageous.
- Familiarity with the registry sector and/or prior experience in transitioning organizations from a professional services business model to a product-focused model is a valuable asset.
If you think this job sounds interesting or want to hear about more IT jobs in Dublin, please apply or get in touch at email@example.com or call +353 19052946