Currently looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join a company who are based in the south of Dublin.
You will need to have extensive experience as you will work on your own from day one and then help set up a QA process and set up a team in the future.
This role is office based and you must be willing to go in 3 days a week. Responsibilities
- To Plan, prioritize, and coordinate quality testing activities.
- Test results should be documented for the software development team.
- Understand their product and build test suites for automated and manual testing of their software modules.
- You will monitor the quality assurance metrics.
- Issues discovered should be raised, tracked, and validated (Jira).
- Help with integration of test cases into their CI pipeline.
- Examine errors found during tests.
- Must have at least 6 years of experience in Software Testing.
- Detail-oriented skills are a must.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Test Management testing experience is crucial.
- Linux, Shell scripting, Python or some other scripting language is needed.
- Experience with CI frameworks (Jenkins, Github Actions, etc)
If you feel this role is the one for you and can go into the office 5 days a week then apply here or email your CV to email@example.com