De-Bug Team Leader
We are looking for a talented IT Leader who will be responsible for managing a team of 10-15 IT Server technicians who work across 2 shifts. You will be responsible for managing and coordinating all activities across both shifts in line with business objectives to ensure we minimize the server failure volumes. This is a supervisory role so previous people management experience is essential.
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Ensures productivity standards meet or exceed the workmanship standards and tracks the failed products closely in order to meet turn-around times.
- Manages shift changeover to ensure pass down is well communicated between shifts.
- Minimizes excess material on floor; ensure proper stockage and availability of operation supplies and the full functioning of testing or any other equipment in the area.
- Works closely with Test Engineering team to ensure your team personnel are thoroughly trained, certified and are performing their assigned functions.
- Motivates and challenges all team members to perform to their full potential through direct and timely formal and informal feedback.
- Tracks and ensures all deadlines and schedules are met.
- Reviews all relevant policies and procedures issued to the line and ensures that appropriate employees read, understand, and adhere to them.
- Responsible for shift handover communication and allocate work to team as appropriate.
If you would be interested, you should have the below qualifications & experience.
- Diploma/certification/degree in Electronics or related industry preferable with two years’ hands on Technical experience.
- Previous supervisory/people management experience is essential.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross functional teams.
- Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading organization within the manufacturing of servers industry. You will join a well-organized management team. You will challenge your abilities in a well-structured environment, if you would be interested in applying for the role please submit your details to the link or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.