GemPool are working with a venture backed startup. with their simple no-code interface and smart data ledger, they help customers create and autonomously operate payment flows to support revenues and payments. They are building a no-code and open payments operations platform.
We are looking for someone who has a growth mindset and is keen on collaborating and learning.Required Experience
- 5+ years Java development experience building API's
- Track record of using the Spring framework
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Relevant Computer Science/Technology Degree or discipline
- Experience with the Micronaut framework
- Industry experience with FinTec or Payments
- Understanding of Microservices and MOA
- Knowledge of GraphQL
- Experience using JUnit 5, Postman, Docker and Design patterns
- Experience working in a scaling start-up
- Cloud experience preferably AWS
- No-code or low-code experience
This is a remote position so you can be based anywhere in Europe. Salaries offered will be aligned with cost of living.
If you're interested, apply above or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info