Role: HR Generalist Location: South Dublin (Part remote) Rate: €35-45k
We are looking with one of the world’s largest Data companies who are at a transformational moment in their company journey – with great excitement all round, a great time to join their HR department. The company’s purpose is to help customers improve business performance with their Data Cloud and Live Business Identity software. Role Summary
We are looking for people who are CIPD Qualified ideally, with 3 years+ HR experience. It would be important to have strong knowledge of Irish employment legislation. It would be great if you have worked on Workday but not essential. You should have a strong understanding of best practice in the full employment life cycle including recruitment, onboarding, offboarding, compensation and employee relations in the Irish market.
- Payroll: Ensure that payroll is coordinated and submitted for approval on time each month & to a high level of accuracy along with liaise with payroll provider, Finance department, pension and other benefits providers as necessary
- HR Administration: Provide general HR admin support, ensuring that all employee and business queries are answered in line with our KPIs
- HR Reporting: Run reports proactively and adhoc as requested to support the business and be able to interpret employee activity data to identify key trends and make business recommendations
- General HR queries: First point of contact for all HR related queries and escalating to the People Business Partner where necessary
- Recruitment Administration: Support the recruitment process as necessary with the on-site Technical Recruiter including the onboarding of new hires on day 1 through our induction program
- On occasion, develop and deliver HR initiatives and programmes which will be rolled out across the Dun & Bradstreet Dublin organisation as well as Managing the full benefits and wellbeing offering, including benefits administration, wellbeing event organising and coordinating any reward activities
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world class company with a brilliant HR department. You will work alongside seasoned professionals who will give you an unrivalled experience and challenge your abilities. If you would be interested, please submit your CV to the link provided or call Robert on 01-9017821 for a private conversation.