Our client is seeking a skilled Help Desk Support Technician to work on site at their co-location in Blanchardstown.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the monitoring of customer and internal equipment as well as acting as a central point of contact via phone/email etc. This will include shift work, 5 days one week, 2 days the next week.
- Constant monitoring of Servers and Network equipment and BMS (Building Management System) 24x7x365
- Logging/reporting of all technical support calls on the helpdesk
- Management of all Ticket lifecycle
- Respond, Troubleshoot and resolve critical problems
- Administration of Windows 2003/2008/ 2012 /2016 servers – hardware and software, HyperV, Troubleshooting
- Administration of Linux servers – hardware and software,
- Administration of Security Infrastructure Fortigate, Juniper, cisco,
- Administration of Networking Infrastructure – Cisco, Juniper, Brocade
- An understanding of Networking concepts, topologies, protocols, cabling required
- Hands on installations of Customer equipment inclusive of documentation
- Looking after Building access for all customers and 3rd party Vendors
- Monitoring Backup Reports for failures or any other issues
. What else might help you get the job?
- CCNA or JNCIA an advantage
- ITIL Foundation certification an advantage
If you like the look of this job feel free to apply below!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €32,000.00 per year