Our client is a SaaS start-up who are in a really unique space straddling IoT, telecoms and customer success. They are looking for a CX Director who will lead their UX strategy, and will be responsible for developing and shaping the personalization strategies to help their clients.
• Conduct research to inform next phase of self-care personalization.
• Design personalization strategy.
• Shape strategies to drive journeys that transform self-care customer experiences.
• Work closely with the Product Development team to implement UX improvements within the tech
• Work with account leadership to identify transformational/CX opportunities.
• Be a subject matter expert in Human Behaviour Science/UX impact to self-care.
• Improve our client's CX and insights process.
• Continuously monitor and capitalize on trends in customer behaviour and user-centred design.
• Use ‘lean’ or hypothesis-led approaches to strategic thinking, design and client engagement, ensuring all work is evidence-backed and rooted in real human behaviour.
• Experience in CX and Design.
• Deep understanding of Psychology of Behavioural Science to drive improvement in the CX.
• An in-depth knowledge of UX and interaction design.
• Have experience in evolving and growing product functionality to best suit the needs of a client.