Our client builds complex, data driven software applications. They work with clients that are tier 1 companies, but they also work with start-ups. Their model is quite unique, often taking equity stakes in the companies they work with, and therefore building strong, long lasting relationships, while growing the overall value of their own business.
They are looking to hire a Head of Technology. This is an equity play. You would get a piece of the pie to take greater ownership of the work you do. You will be central to the future success and growth of the company and the plans for growth are ambitious.
If you are someone who likes working with clients, can design complex solutions and architectures, then this could be a good fit for you. If you want to work somewhere that you can have a massive impact, and build a great company, then read on.
Want to hear more? Call Michael Lantry on +353 87 7546 331 for a confidential conversation. Key Deliverables:
What our client offers you:
- Be part of the strategic decision making and planning for the company’s future growth
- Work with clients to design solutions that work for them
- Oversee the delivery of these builds, along with the Program Manager and Project Managers
- Be the technical expert and brains behind the solutions, and ensuring clear and precise requirements are defined for the delivery team/s
- Go out to the market and engage future customers and win new business
What can you bring to the table?
- The opportunity to be part of ambitious growth plans and drive this growth
- As equity is part of this package, the future presents some exciting opportunities
- You will get to build software products for clients and for the company
- Be part of a high performing technical team
- Work with wide range of clients from various domains
Ideally you will bring plenty of experience designing solutions and architectures for complex software applications. Leadership experience is very important also. You will ideally have worked with multiple teams. As this is a client facing role, having a track record working with varied stakeholders outside of the business would be an advantage. Hopefully you are the type of techie who puts security at the centre of everything you do with software. This is really important to our client.
The tech stacks used are varied so you should have experience of having worked across many technologies and be someone who can use that experience to decide which language or framework will be the best solution for each individual build project.
If this is you, then give Michael Lantry a call on +353 87 7546 331 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Seniority LevelDirector
- Information Technology and Services
- Employment TypeFull-time
- Job Functions