Senior Backend Engineer
GemPool is currently recruiting for a Senior Backend engineer for a client located in Dublin City Centre.
The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years’ experience.
Our Client is striving in the area of bricks and mortar health clinic chain.
The ideal candidate will have a deep interest in cloud computing, data analysis, and algorithms. You will be working in a high-performing engineering team that enjoys solving extremely challenging problems. Technical Skills:
Nice to have: Skills:
- 2 backend languages (Java, Python, Scala, Go, or Kotlin)
- Experience with CI/CD best practices and DevOps
- AWS experience
- Working experience with serverless services and APIs
- 7+ years’ experience working in a role working with Object-oriented languages.
- Past experience using a NoSQL database (MongoDB, Redis, Neo4j, Cassandra, etc.)
- Experience working in an iterative agile development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Hands-on work ethic – take responsibility, show initiative, get things done.
There is no sponsorship available for this role.
There are very competitive salaries and benefits on offer.