GemPool's client is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join their team.
The role is for a successful digital agency based in Dublin, using a React/Next.js and NodeJS stack. You will be reporting to the Head of Frontend and Head of Technology, and will be assisting in the delivery of technology-led projects to the highest standards. The role involves ensuring project requirements are planned, coded, tested and delivered to the highest standards within allocated sprint schedules. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a Headless CMS and with modern technologies.
● A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience.
● 3rd-level qualification in a relevant IT discipline a bonus
● Experience in React (1-2 years of practical experience)
● Familiar with Node / CommonJS
● Experience working in an Agile environment a bonus
● Experience writing unit tests and integration tests (Jest and React testing library a bonus)
● Can build semantic frontend components using HTML / CSS
● Experience with Headless CMS technologies would be considered a bonus
● Experience with NextJS would be considered a bonus
● A strong eye for detail, initiative and a good team working mentality is also required
● Excellent analytical, interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
● Ability to provide input on technical solutions analysis and recommendations