Our client is a start-up who are in a really unique space straddling IoT, telecoms and customer success.
As UX Designer, you will be responsible for leading the design effort for our core Product offering. This will involve:
● Work with Product managers, the Creative team, Architects and Senior management to define our Product vision, breaking this down from a concept into a series of compelling designs that meet a high bar of usability and practicality.
● Translate Product concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive and innovative user experiences.
● Facilitate product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences for digital products.
● Help to validate and refine product direction from micro (user stories and usability) to macro (roadmap and strategy) by gathering feedback from users.
● Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
● Identify design problems and devise intuitive solutions.
● Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
● Take responsibility for the overall Product UX Design process, quality of work, and accuracy of output to meet with product needs.
● BA/BS degree in Design (e.g., interaction, graphic, visual communication), Human Computer Interaction (HCI) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
● At least 5 years in a similar UX designer role, ideally in Product design.
● A portfolio that shows you've worked on a range of Products, ideally with some aspect of end consumer Interaction.
● Demonstrated visual design sensibilities in applying brand to digital experiences.
● A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
● Have a keen eye for detail and take pride in your work being free from errors
If you are interested in this role, feel free to reach out to me at email@example.com.